Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert

Options
  • 19-08-2008 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

here yeah i did the leaving in 2007, like just over a year ago, do you think it would be easy enough if I did it again now this year? Got 320 points I think first time.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You'd have to study different prescribed texts/poets etc. in English and Irish but apart from that, if it's something you want to do, your motivation should be very different this time round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Cheers Spurious, as always you oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

What points do you want to get?How hard are you willing to work?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you're not going to attend a school to do it, make sure to keep in touch with one. Maybe drop into your old school every couple of months. It's sort of easy get side-tracked if you're doing it on your own.

Advertisement