Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bic e-comp longboards

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 eiji-the-second

i've only heard good things my friend, especially from the nat young one.... never surfed one myself though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I don't know. I've never been a fan of plastic long boards myself. I surfed a 9' Circle one I think it was (plastic) there two weeks ago and it just didn't feel right to me.

Ill stick with the epoxy personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

Just ordered the 9ft one, was goin to go for the 9*4 but was put off by the indermediate/experienced description. This is my first long board, For E450 delivered with bag & roof ties cant go to wrong,

Thats a good price alright. I got my first longboard on ebay. A new epoxy 9' 2" with wax, fins and leash for around the same I think. Poor girl is looking a bit battered these days. I might have to consider changing her for a newer model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

i';l let you know how mine goes

• Advertisement

Notch000 wrote: »
    i';l let you know how mine goes

Do please :)

I have my eye on a McTavish Fireball though. Unfortunately its E900 and it may be a bit too big. Might as well get a small boat ...

Advertisement