Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patmar Reunion October 2008

Options
  • 19-08-2008 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Following the success of the long awaited Patmar Reunion in April 2008 there is to be another held in October 2008!!!
    The liklihood is that it will be at the same venue, The Sligo Park Hotel, on a Saturday afternoon.
    The last reunion in April had a turn-out of 10. Very good considering it was organised by past students and not the therapists or health board!!!
    More details are to follow.
    If interested you can contact me, Paul McFetridge, by email on Paul4As@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

Actually the Reunion may now be moved to November 2008!!! Aparently there may be a Stammering Awareness Day in Dublin in October!!! Will keep all informed!!! :)

Looks like the second student organised Patmar Reunion is gonna be Saturday 22nd November 2008 at the Sligo Park Hotel...kicking-off at 3pm!!!
    I will confirm that date soon!!!
    I will also be at the Stammering Awareness Day on 18th October at Wynns Hotel in Dublin!!! Hopefully I will spot a lot of familiar ex-Patmar faces and be able to spread the word about the Reunion!!!
    I am also the guy who organises the Belfast Self-Help Group...so anybody from Northern Ireland can speak to me there or email me at the above email address!!! Or call me on 0044 7834 977750

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Sticky ! key?

Not your ornery onager

I am going to have to shelve my plans of a Patmar Reunion in November (2008) unfortunately!!!
    I simply have too much on at the minute...I start a new job next week that involves 13 weeks of training...am organising my wedding for next year...funds are also being stretched due to The Awareness Day that I attended in Dublin and of course Christmas is on the horizon!!!
    I intend to definitely get a Patmar Reunion sorted for May 2009...that's a promise all being well!!!

Advertisement