Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locate Stevies car mission

• 19-08-2008 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Alrite players!

Hafta ask for some help! Gettin a bit peeved off! Ok so I've just completed my first mission in Alderney (N.J) and I've gotten a picture txt msg from Stevie (Beefcake Brucies Bud) askin to locate a Rancher car at the Docks and bring it here!?
    After ages of lookin I got the momo but now it just says you have found Stevies car! The question is where do I go now? I don't know where to bring it? There is nowhere marked on the map and the the picture msg is poor quality I can barely make out what it is.
    Can anyone help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

jimmay wrote: »
    Alrite players!

Hafta ask for some help! Gettin a bit peeved off! Ok so I've just completed my first mission in Alderney (N.J) and I've gotten a picture txt msg from Stevie (Beefcake Brucies Bud) askin to locate a Rancher car at the Docks and bring it here!?
    After ages of lookin I got the momo but now it just says you have found Stevies car! The question is where do I go now? I don't know where to bring it? There is nowhere marked on the map and the the picture msg is poor quality I can barely make out what it is.
    Can anyone help

Bring it back to his ?? thats what i done :|

i was always half dead playing this, cant imagine how i actually manage to scrape a finish on it :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

its up on the island where you got the second safe house, yellow blip normally appears

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

its up on the island where you got the second safe house, yellow blip normally appears

Ye thats what I mean theres norm a blip to tell you where to go but I didn't get one...??? I think it might be a glitch, hopefully when I turn the box back on later maybe it will be sorted. I only started the last island so I only have 1 safehouse there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Ye thats what I mean theres norm a blip to tell you where to go but I didn't get one...??? I think it might be a glitch, hopefully when I turn the box back on later maybe it will be sorted. I only started the last island so I only have 1 safehouse there...

Its up on the most north eastern island there is a little car symbol on the map and it will say garage when you hover over it.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

ah thanx lads I have it! But while I'm here can I ask 1 more :p
    ok... so I'm goin out with this chick Carmen from the love meet site...and my reward for being such as a good boyfriend is that I can call her for a health boost (as she's a nurse) but when I do my health never goes up?? Does anyone know why?
    Cheers...(again!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

ah thanx lads I have it! But while I'm here can I ask 1 more :p
    ok... so I'm goin out with this chick Carmen from the love meet site...and my reward for being such as a good boyfriend is that I can call her for a health boost (as she's a nurse) but when I do my health never goes up?? Does anyone know why?
    Cheers...(again!)

Are you trying to get a health boost on top of your full health? The boost onlt replaces some of the health you lost.

mcmc wrote: »
    Are you trying to get a health boost on top of your full health? The boost onlt replaces some of the health you lost.

No I'm always trying it when I have hardly any health left. When I call her she might say something like apply some pressure to where your sore and you'll feel better but my health never goes up. Is it supposed to work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I think its only a tiny boost. the first few times i tried it it didn't seem to be workin either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Yeah it rarely works for me either. But I was on a bit of a demilition with the cop, landed on the roof of city hall with my helicopter, and I wanted to continue from about 5% health left, rang Carmen, she topped it up completely.

Advertisement