Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mystery technology!

Options
  • 19-08-2008 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

This is a total random long-shot because i have almost no details but it's been wrecking my head so i was wondering if anyone would have any solution.
    I was on a train yesterday. There was a couple sitting opposite me with what looked like a leather organiser in front of each of them. One was black leather and the other was brown leather. They were fastened at the side with a button. The size was approximately 150 x 200mm. around A5 paper size.
    They were, however very thin. I would say around 10mm thick. I then saw the bottom and it wasnt paper at all. It was white and looked a bit like the top of an ipod. There was an earphone jack and i think a few other ports.
    I was watching hoping they would open it but they didn't.
    I might sound crazy but i really want to know what it is...!
    Anyone have any idea at all. I'v googled and looked at the apple website and thrawled through ebay but i can't find anything that looks like it.

Comments

Advertisement