Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festival of World Cultures this weekend 22nd August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Ill be there...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yeah, looks like it'll be quite the bit of craic as usual. Will hopefully be around Friday evening myself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

will be working it photo ma graphing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

always a fun weekend, dragging a bunch of people from college to it tonight who've never gone, tsk tsk.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I *may be around tomorrow for a bit of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Anyone catch Ukrainian folk/world outfit DakhaBrakha on Sunday a/n? They were fantastic totally rocked the place. Heres one of the tracks they played

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

It saddens me to say the 40foot was full of kids on saturday night. I taught thats what paps and lime was for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

That was a great laugh of a weekend.

Was there on Friday and again last night. Much fun was had by all. Definitely going to try to get to more of it next year.

Advertisement