Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need a Part URGENTLY!!!

Options
  • 19-08-2008 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi all, need a part like yesterday for my Glanza!!!

Basically i sold the car but sold it on without the interior trim of the left hand side mirror!! Its just the black plastic bit, that covers the electric cable, looks like a triangle, but told the guy i would send it on. Havent been able to find it so rang 7 scrappies and 2 dealers and no luck. I need the chasis number for the car....which i clearly dont have as the car is now gone!!! Any ideas or advice on where i can get one or what to do?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There is only one shape of Glanza, the older one was the GT.

An Irish Starlet model won't do as they had internally adjustable mirrors, and levers, so they're different.

Why not contact the new owner, explain the situation, and get the chassis number from him? your old NCT printout will have the chassis number too.

There are a few guys here with Glanzas, maybe they'd give you their chassis number. this part will be mega expensive from a dealer. maybe try Traynors in the North?

Have the parts guy in your local dealer lookup part number:

67491-10150 for rh and 67492-10150 for lh

If you call in you will be able to look at them on the screen and be sure its the right part.

Use model code ep91-agmvk. You don't need a chassis number as that part didn't have any design revisions throughtout the life of that model from jan 96 to jul 97

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

Told the guy, and he gave me the chassis number now its just sourcing the part. I think a toyota dealer are going to fleece me and have rang at least 7 scrappies!! Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ring scrappys in england , also try ebay and the north

• Advertisement

Sarah** wrote: »
    Told the guy, and he gave me the chassis number now its just sourcing the part. I think a toyota dealer are going to fleece me and have rang at least 7 scrappies!! Any ideas?

Ring the toyota dealer instead of assuming they are going to fleece you. :rolleyes:

Advertisement