Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EHAM to EGSS (a photo album)

• 19-08-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭

SchipholToStansted.jpg

Heres a photo album of a short flight from Schiphol to Stanstead. I generated the flight-plan on www.simroutes.com. Addons include.

- WOAI traffic packs (All 277 packs at 100% sliders, thats a lot of AC)
    - UTX Europe + USA
    - European Mesh Scenery
    - Active Sky X
    - AI Seperation (For keeping the AI flowing nicely into airports)
    - PMsounds (I use this for aircraft with no GPWS system)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dasilva94

Great Stuff!

I wonder could you make a video of highlights of this flight, and upload it to YouTube?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

I've never done a video. I might try on when I get up to speed on vatsim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Dotsie~tmp, wow well done Sir, cracking shots, eexcellent detailed Scenery and Aircraft:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Steyr wrote: »
    Dotsie~tmp, wow well done Sir, cracking shots, eexcellent detailed Scenery and Aircraft:)

I'd hardly call the default aircraft and scenery detailed- have you ever seen Aerosoft Heathrow Steyr?

otherwise their not bad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

I'd hardly call the default aircraft and scenery detailed- have you ever seen Aerosoft Heathrow Steyr?

Nope but better than what im used to.

• Advertisement

I have the aerosoft egll scenery. It's amazing. However with something like 150 or so detailed ai aircraft being handled plus multi scenery packs plus asx plus high sliders youre not gonna get acceptable fps on anything less than a high speed quad core with 2 expensive gfx cards. 2 grand minimum. I ain't that man.

BTW bar airports UTX is a significant departure from the default scenery.

Advertisement