Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tuesday night

Options
  • 19-08-2008 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

hope this is in right section.....
    i've just taken tomorrow off and i fancy going out for a few beers tonight in dublin..... only problem i dont know where to go? is there any good place to go on a tuesday night or is town just gonna be dead? pls help me:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For questions about "where" in a certain town I suggest using the regional forum. Look under Region.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭corban

Wazdakka wrote: »

thanks but i was hoping someone might have some personal experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭gandhi123

purdy kitchen is only 2.50 a drink on a tuesday... dbl vodka an burn for 5.50 i think.. eh definately wont be dead:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

The Mezz on a tuesday is a laugh and is usually busy enough. There is a cover band that plays anything from Rage Against the Machine to The Police to Stevie Wonder to Tom Petty and usually put on a good show. It's free in but drinks are a fiver or so.

The Mezz is around the corner from the Button factory in Temple bar, above The Hub. It's where i'll probably end up.

EDIT: 2.50 a drink in the purty kitchen? Must go in there some time!

gandhi123 wrote: »
    purdy kitchen is only 2.50 a drink on a tuesday... dbl vodka an burn for 5.50 i think.. eh definately wont be dead:pac:

the one in temple bar?

B-K-DzR wrote: »
    The Mezz on a tuesday is a laugh and is usually busy enough. There is a cover band that plays anything from Rage Against the Machine to The Police to Stevie Wonder to Tom Petty and usually put on a good show. It's free in but drinks are a fiver or so.

The Mezz is around the corner from the Button factory in Temple bar, above The Hub. It's where i'll probably end up.

EDIT: 2.50 a drink in the purty kitchen? Must go in there some time!

perhaps the purty kitchen followed by the mezz then, what time does it start?

yup thats the one.. formerily bad bobs...btw never go on a sunday night.. GAY NIGHT.. u only make that mistake once... ugh!!

eh yeah 2.50 for bottles of miller, that vk stuff an few other selected drinks... i usually stick to the ddl vodkas thou ha

gandhi123 wrote: »
    yup thats the one.. formerily bad bobs...btw never go on a sunday night.. GAY NIGHT.. u only make that mistake once... ugh!!

eh yeah 2.50 for bottles of miller, that vk stuff an few other selected drinks... i usually stick to the ddl vodkas thou ha

thanks for that, my head will be thumpin tomorrow after mixing miller and vodka

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

What kind of crowd does the Purty Kitchen get on a Tuesday?

Do you have to pay in?

eh theres usually a college type crowd on tues-thurs (the cheap nights) thou i have seen a older crowd downstairs(bar /lounge area)

if i remember it about tenner in.. maybe a little more... but if ya drink enuf u'll soon get ur money's woth:D

What kind of crowd does the Purty Kitchen get on a Tuesday?

Do you have to pay in?

just checked website and its free before 11....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

perhaps the purty kitchen followed by the mezz then, what time does it start?
    Bit late now i guess but band usually starts at 10.30 and plays till 12.30 with a 15min break in the middle or so.

Anyways hope ya had a good un ;)

Advertisement