Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eBay client for Meteor ?

• 19-08-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭

Does anyone succeeded in getting the symbian client going on a meteor handset ? There are links from the ebay.ie/mobile site for the other networks.
    I'm using an E61 by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Not familiar with the app myself but what problems are you having? Is it installing ok for you? Does the connection break down when you try to connect to the internet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

When I get the text message with the details for, say, the download for O2 customers and then click on the link in the message I get
    a "Your phone is not supported" message.

I've been pretending it's an N70 at the "choose phone" stage as it's probably the closest in terms of OS.

Maybe someone would like to Have a go ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I have an ebay java app from vodafone. Is there a symbian native ebay app as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

That's probably it flodis79 - apologies for the mislead. Is it any good ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Yeah it's quite good but i usually check ebay with opera mini instead. Am more used to that app and you get all the item info, as opposed to the vodafone ebay client.

• Advertisement
Advertisement