Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Spanish restaurant

Options
  • 19-08-2008 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anybody know the name or phone number of the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

I can't for the life think of the name of it, but it's down on Georges Quay, between Moll Darby's and The Locke.

EDIT: Just did a google and : http://www.limericktourist.com/details/restaurante_los_amigos.shtml this should sort ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Isn't there a new tapas place at Riverpoint under where Harris' used to be?

gaf1983 wrote: »
    Isn't there a new tapas place at Riverpoint under where Harris' used to be?

That's Holly well i think, it's an italian place, used to be/is also down in ennistymon in Co. Clare.....very nice food, i may try Los Amigo's the menu looks great, i've seen it a few times but never gone in.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

Los Amigos was an Argentinian restaurant, I think it has been closed for some time. There is a for sale sigh on it at moment.

lasno wrote: »
    Los Amigos was an Argentinian restaurant, I think it has been closed for some time. There is a for sale sigh on it at moment.

That sucks, just as i'm about to move back to Limerick too :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I don't think there is a Spanish restaurant in the city. If so it's a pity, I would not mind trying one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Westend1 wrote: »
    Does anybody know the name or phone number of the place?

Flamenco Spanish restaurant
    Bishops Quay (The Riverpoint building)
    061-312600

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

When did los amigos close?? and it was a mexican place

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

sioda wrote: »
    When did los amigos close?? and it was a mexican place

They close about a month ago. Pity :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

h3000 wrote: »
    061-312600

I meant to say that there is two restaurants there (where Harris's Bar used to be). The one on the upperdeck is the Italian restaurant and the one on the lower deck (street level) is the Spanish restaurant or vise versa. Both have the same phone number and the menus are the same design (different food of course) so I would guess that both have the same owners.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

h3000 wrote: »
    061-312600

Has anyone been there? Id like to know if the food is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

I went last night with a couple of friends. Really nice. Food was very good (if a little over-priced). My one quibble would be that there is a limited choice of beer to be had there so I ended up drinking a couple of glasses of Sangria instead :). I'll certainly be going back!

Advertisement