Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
  • 19-08-2008 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭

Hey im starting my course in business studies. and german.

Was wondering do all students in that course spend their 3rd year in Germany (or a german speaking country), I know this is the case with the course in UCC but I can't find much info on the UL course, I assumed it was the same because I had really hoped in spending my 3rd year in Germany.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

You can spend all of second year and Co-op in any German speaking country.

*Can: not necessary to leave Limerick if you don't want to

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Oh very good thanks, is it for anyone or is it only offered to the top scoring students in the course?

thanks again

1huge1 wrote: »
    Oh very good thanks, is it for anyone or is it only offered to the top scoring students in the course?

thanks again

Anyone at all. You don't even have to be studying a language. AFAIK there's only 6 people going into 4th year German and Business from 11/12 in first year.

ERASMUS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Wow thats a big drop, like 50% of the course, well here's to hoping it goes well for me.

I had applied for commerce and chinese studies in UCC (now that would of been hard!)

So spend my 2nd year studying in a german college, sounds sweet will definitely sign up for that.

1huge1 wrote: »
    Wow thats a big drop, like 50% of the course, well here's to hoping it goes well for me.

I had applied for commerce and chinese studies in UCC (now that would of been hard!)

So spend my 2nd year studying in a german college, sounds sweet will definitely sign up for that.

Well I think there were only actually 9 doing it and the rest were plain Business students who picked it as an elective(like me) instead of geography or sociology or law; which isn't an option anymore

• Advertisement
Advertisement