Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10th Eviction Spoiler

Options
  • 19-08-2008 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Up for eviction this week are
    Lisa, Nicole & Sara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

Nicole will go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

No Mo?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Lillyella wrote: »
    Nicole will go.

+1

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Nicole backed up by Sara should there be a double eviction or in case they rig it...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Double of Sara and Nicole would be fan-fúcking-tastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Nicole out this week.

Will Nicole walk tomorrow? I had to laugh at her giving out to Rex for making her think she wouldn't be up. She's unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Goodbye Nicole and no it wasnt nice knowing you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I never liked Lisa - a female version of Mario- unbelievable how they 'found' each other, Sara irritates me but Nicole has to go! I'd like to put her across my knee and give her a good slap! Whining, moaning, moody, spoilt girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ann22 wrote: »
    Nicole has to go! I'd like to put her across my knee and give her a good slap!

I'd like to watch. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

A trio of females face the axe this week, but who put them up for eviction?

It's the battle of the babes this week! Lisa, Nicole and Sara are all chewing their nails after discovering they have been nominated by their fellow housemates. Sara received five nominations and both Lisa and Nicole received four.

But who chose them? Here are the nominations in full...

Darnell: Nicole and Sara

Kathreya: Lisa and Sara

Lisa: Nicole and Rachel

Michael: Nicole and Sara

Mohamed: Lisa and Sara

Nicole: Mohamed and Rachel

Rachel: Lisa and Nicole

Rex: Lisa and Sara

Sara: Mohamed and Rachel

on a personal note.
    will mikey ever be up for eviction, he's really starting to get on my nerves for the last couple of weeks. i expected lisa but not the other two. i thought most people out there would have alot of sympathy for nicole because of the way rex treats her but apparently not from the replies in here.

Nicole and Rex were angry tonight after discovering that Nicole will face the public vote this week.

When the couple returned from a long session in the Diary Room, Rachel asked Rex a question about the task uniforms.

"I'm not talking to anyone," he replied, before going into the garden with his girlfriend.

As they were joined by Darnell, Nicole complained that people "know who they want in the final".

"I'm a new housemate," she argued. "They haven't been interested in me."

She went on to complain that people were coming up to her to see if she was alright. "Just fúck off," she ranted.

Rex said Mohamed had done that, and she declared that he was "fake" and "disgusting".

Nicole then refused to talk to Michael and appeared to give Kathreya the same treatment.

Darnell tried to cheer her up by telling her that she had picked up the dance for the task quickly, but she replied: "Don't even bother."

That is absolutely pathetic. She has to go. What did she think was going to happen?!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭cheater

Spoiled little bitc-h, I hate her! I hope she goes

She's going to make his life a misery now and he'll take it out on everyone else. Pity she wouldn't just walk now. I can't imagine him letting her go out to face a baying crowd on her own, I hope he doesn't. Thanks be to f**k they don't let them hear the boos from inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I wouldn't be too put out if Rex leaves with her on Friday. It'll add a bit of excitement anyway. I can't imagine what her interview will be like. Rex will be appalling to watch/listen to if she goes and he stays.

If she goes and he stays it would be great if she let him know she was aware of his alleged "indiscretion".

If only Sara could go too then that would make the week for me as far as Big Brother goes.

For me the show wouldn't be near as good without him. I love when the voice over mentions a few of them are on the sofas or bedrooms or wherever and his name is mentioned. It's always much more entertaining when he's there. For those that really hate him maybe that takes away from their enjoyment.... I don't know. I probably wouldn't even watch it every night if he goes.:(

If it wasn't for Nicole he'd be more watchable, both before and after she entered the house. He prattles on about her constantly and now that she's there he's even more obnoxious.

He's the type of man that makes my blood boil, so full of their own self importance that everything in their life is there solely to make them look better to others. If he really was as confident and self assured as he tries to make out he wouldn't need to mention all of his assets, be they his restauants, his achievements and his princess.

Amz wrote: »
    If he really was as confident and self assured as he tries to make out he wouldn't need to mention all of his assets, be they his restaurants, his achievements and his princess.
    Very true. I think he has a lot of issues to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Hopefully a double eviction this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Or a triple!!!

I would love if nicole walked and then sara got the boot on fri or if rex walked with her on fri

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Nicole will go with 80% of the vote lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

What's going to be nicoles best bits?

How embarrassing for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

What's going to be nicoles best bits?

Her leaving the house
    played on a loop and in slow mo

They have to do a montage of all the crying...that'd be enough to cover the full interview tbh.

The crying spliced with all of the "I'm sick of it, I'm just going to go" moments.

Lol.

We could add "You really upset me Rex" but I don't think there'd be enough time.

Aye, but you can't have it all :)

Rex was very sneaky in getting her to say out straight that she didn't mind if he stayed, if she goes. He really covered his ass!

Heh. I can't imagine she'd make life too easy for him if he does stay. I really hope he does as I genuinely enjoyed watching him before she came in. Yeah he's full of shít but he made it a bit more interesting.

She's definitely gone though. Has to be. *hopes and prays*

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Nicole's best bits : Leaving.:D

• Advertisement

Has he made his "head of house choice" yet?

Would be interesting to see if it was a "You can save yourself, or save Nicole" type scenario. She'd be out the door so fast ...

Advertisement