Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10th Eviction Spoiler

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Haha well those chants are pretty clear. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Not loud enough:D

Bye bye spoilt brat.

Have to laugh at Rex, he's just worried about her expecting him to go with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

What do you's reckon? 99%??

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Bye bye spoilt brat.

Have to laugh at Rex, he's just worried about her expecting him to go with her.

Where's the handcuffs when they are needed.:D

• Advertisement

What do you's reckon? 99%??

94.04% according to DS:
    A new record for BB.

Lol, she was definitely about to bawl just as they cut to an ad.

Not sure I want to watch this. If ever anyone needs a hardtime it's her.
    Instead we'll get:
    -you don't know what its like in there.
    -it's harder as a couple
    -people weren't interested in me because I was Rex's girlfriend
    -Rex made me feel like shít
    blah blah blah

Anyone else think BB are trying to show Nicole what Rex is like, they didn't exactly show him in a good light.:D

What a cop out of an interview. She was a horrendous bitch in that house and Davina, yet again, just pandered to her. Awww its so hard for poor ickle Nicole.

Why am I surprised?!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    What a cop out of an interview. She was a horrendous bitch in that house and Davina, yet again, just pandered to her. Awww its so hard for poor ickle Nicole.

Why am I surprised?!

Davina : Nicole , youve been a great HM.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

and she didn't turn up on BBBM - gone home crying I suspect. Spoilt little brat

35notout wrote: »
    and she didn't turn up on BBBM - gone home crying I suspect. Spoilt little brat

My guess , they 1.gif her.
    Locked the door and pulled down the latches.:D
    No more air time.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Great she is gone.What a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

WTF!!! How can Big Brother justify letting hm's such as Dale, Jen, Sylvia, Bex, and Luke get off scott free in their interview, yet at every opportunity, take a dig at Mo, one of the most genuine hms this year. Seriously Davina, instead of laying into Mo, why don't you address the reasons why Princess Nic got 94% of the vote.

I'm livid about this. Mo has been subjected to some horrible cases of bullying this year, and now it seems the production team want to have a pop as well.

Great she is gone.What a bitch.

Well said.
    But you left out spoiled.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I agree with you charlie, but I was relieved Davina didnt let Nic off scot free, like has happened with previous hms. The interview wasnt too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

kerash wrote: »
    I agree with you charlie, but I was relieved Davina didnt let Nic off scot free, like has happened with previous hms. The interview wasnt too bad.

Any redeeming qualities it had were pissed all over with that rant about Mo. I mean seriously, the producers this year seem to be able to read the audience about as well as Mikey can read Dostoevsky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I imagine in an environment like that Mo would drive you mad-gobbling up all the food, hiding the booze etc... but for us viewers it's not so annoying. Strange the way Davina went on about it. Mo gets a lot of stick and he just takes it all. He's got very poor communication skills, he just stammers and stutters. He's an obvious target for ridicule and an easy vehicle for Davina to raise a few laughs.
    Nicole clearly doesn't see how obnoxiously she behaved. When asked if she'd learned anything her answer clearly showed she hadn't ie 'to stop being so miserable' yet she said 'im not always miserable outside'-so for what reason did she learn to stop? Her answer should've been 'I've learned to not go out with someone 'cos they buy me what I want, to have patience and tolerance for those less able bodied. To keep my trap shut when.....actually just to keep my trap shut.':mad:

Ann22 wrote: »
    I imagine in an environment like that Mo would drive you mad-gobbling up all the food, hiding the booze etc... but for us viewers it's not so annoying. Strange the way Davina went on about it. Mo gets a lot of stick and he just takes it all. He's got very poor communication skills, he just stammers and stutters. He's an obvious target for ridicule and an easy vehicle for Davina to raise a few laughs.
    Nicole clearly doesn't see how obnoxiously she behaved. When asked if she'd learned anything her answer clearly showed she hadn't ie 'to stop being so miserable' yet she said 'im not always miserable outside'-so for what reason did she learn to stop? Her answer should've been 'I've learned to not go out with someone 'cos they buy me what I want, to have patience and tolerance for those less able bodied. To keep my trap shut when.....actually just to keep my trap shut.':mad:

1.giflike this,:D
    Well said.2.gif2.gif2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Poor girl got a hiding after leaving. I felt sorry for her. Altough i'd say she regrets going in and maybe after what she read in magazines or papers she should have given the show a wide birth. Money talks guys. From a betting perspective it seemed as soon as her name got mentioned she was on her way out. Odds heavily stacked against her. 1/150 the mean feckers. Still though i made an easy 2 euro :pac:

• Advertisement

Dun laoire wrote: »
    Poor girl got a hiding after leaving. I felt sorry for her. Altough i'd say she regrets going in and maybe after what she read in magazines or papers she should have given the show a wide birth. Money talks guys. From a betting perspective it seemed as soon as her name got mentioned she was on her way out. Odds heavily stacked against her. 1/150 the mean feckers. Still though i made an easy 2 euro :pac:

Poor Girl , oh the irony of that.:D:)
    She definitely should have given it a wide berth.
    l for one would have been happy to never set eyes on her.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The interview with Davina was a disgrace. About as hard hitting as a Monty Burns punch.

Time for a new host me thinks.

The interview with Davina was a disgrace. About as hard hitting as a Monty Burns punch.

Time for a new host me thinks.

Yeah , give it to Mikey , whatever peoples opinions on him are l for one would love to see the Nicole's of this world heading out to be interviewed by him.

" WHADYA MEAN YE DINNA SAY THAT , ect .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Davina should have told her straight she behaved like a spoilt brat not a good HM.

Advertisement