Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shud we break up!?help!!!

Options
  • 19-08-2008 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

bin wid my bf nearly a year now and wer gonna b goin to college different sides of Ireland in september..i dont love him but i like him a lot and we get on reli well 2gether.. its going to b reli difficult in college cos il only be seeing him every 2weeks or so.. he tells me all the time how much i mean to him and id hate to do anything to him that might hurt him, but going out at night without him and im afraid that il be tempted to cheat on him if hes not around.. i dont want to break up with him but i feel that i have to..what shud i do!?!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Give it a few weeks and see how you manage. If you can't see things working out have a chat with him and explain the your opinion. Maybe just meet up any time your at home but not be together any more.Then you can both meet people at college and still have each other as friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

you don't love him, in your own words. this isn't a hard one, you know you have to break it off with him, but you know it's going to suck. so do it now so he has a clean sheet for college, don't drag it out for half the year.

Best of Luck

Red

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

if you know your going to be tempted already and you have not even gone and the fact your only going to see him every two weeks there is not much point being together

Advertisement