Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much is a second hand XBOX 360 + extras worth?

• 19-08-2008 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a friend who offered me their second hand XBOX 360 with a 60GB hard drive + 7 Games + wireless card + 2wireless controlers.

How much should this cost altogether? What price would be a great bargin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Bump!!! Any help please. Thanks in advance. I am just looking for a price I am not trying to sell it here. As I am getting it from a friend for myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Depends on the games. I'd say about €340 or more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

how old?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Cadeaus

Well I got A Halo 3 edition premium, a second controller, three games and a play and charge kit for €340 new, and seeing how you can get pre-owned 360 games pretty cheap, I'd say about 300 quid. But as stated that's depending on the games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

cronos wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a friend who offered me their second hand XBOX 360 with a 60GB hard drive + 7 Games + wireless card + 2wireless controlers.

How much should this cost altogether? What price would be a great bargin?

Has it warrenty??? Xboxs die easily.

• Advertisement

grizzly wrote: »
    Depends on the games. I'd say about €340 or more.

These are the games.

dead rising
    condemned
    need for speed carbon
    call of duty 2
    need for speed most wanted
    gears of war
    project gotham racing 3
    prey

Why is he selling it?

Why is he selling it?

He has just bought a PS3 and he prefers playing it. He is a friend so I know hes not trying to screw me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

So far the seventh generation of gaming has only produced a few spectacular games.None of them are in your list.I reckon you would easily get it off him for about 210 without those games.Buy your own games.Create your own unique collection.
    BTW,Condemned=sh!te

cronos wrote: »
    He has just bought a PS3 and he prefers playing it. He is a friend so I know hes not trying to screw me.

Is it within warranty?

• Advertisement

Is it within warranty?

He bought it a few weeks after it was released. I havent asked yet if its within warranty.

Dont buy it if its not. They all keep over heating especialy the first models.

Advertisement