Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Travelling over on saturday?

Options
  • 19-08-2008 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

On a lighter note just wondering who is going on saturday.im travelling myself and am looking for a few pre match scoops.:D anyone else heading over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Me and Shane are over mate, you have his number yeah? I won't be at the ground until after 2 I'd say, so hook him with himself in the Coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

I'll probably be in the coach and horses for a few before the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Nice one lads see ye before the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hi lads, I'm in London at the moment and if any of ye might have a spare ticket, I could purchase it from ye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Kold wrote: »
    Hi lads, I'm in London at the moment and if any of ye might have a spare ticket, I could purchase it from ye ;)

PM me your mobile number and if I hear of anything in the meantime will let you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Stansted back LHR day trip - will kill someone if their as bad as last week!!

Will get to coach &Horses too!

Advertisement