Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer Online: FAQ

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

KoKane wrote: »
    Went back to HMV thismorning.
    The lad I was talking to on Saturday, informing me of the pre-order packs with no codes in em, was not in. So I asked someone else anyhow and yer man said that he rememberd something about the pre-order packs being sent back.. but someone bought one off him recently, which means they did have them... but then the girls there said its finished and there wont be anymore..

Curious, as I ordered the game 2 months ago.
    I only want the code for a friend who needs persuading :/ (and ofc the game I'll need too)
    Might just go with Play.com and not go into HMV, since I've no deposit or anything to lose.

what branch of HMV? i bought one in the grafton street branch yesterday morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Ah, Drogheda :/

can't help you there then im afriad, Amazon.co.uk are doing a good price tho, check it out

Ah cheers, its grand though.
    Was only looking for the pre-order pack to get a beta key for a mate who needs persuading :(

Was only looking for the pre-order pack to get a beta key for a mate who needs persuading :(

ah they can wait! its you we need to get on that battleifield pronto :P

sure they'll see it when it comes out, its not that far off :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Those of us in the closed beta don't need our open beta keys, I've already given mine away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Spear wrote: »
    Those of us in the closed beta don't need our open beta keys, I've already given mine away.

Interesting...anyone else whos in the closed beta fancy giving me their open beta key ? :)

Tusky wrote: »
    Interesting...anyone else whos in the closed beta fancy giving me their open beta key ? :)
    lol- just think of the good folk your putting out of jobs

Wait, now it sounds like people in the closed beta get a free open beta key.
    Spear means, those of us in the closed beta, who have preorderd, have a spare open beta key...

ye?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wait, now it sounds like people in the closed beta get a free open beta key.
    Spear means, those of us in the closed beta, who have preorderd, have a spare open beta key...

ye?

Yes, sorry if that wasn't clear.

• Advertisement

Yes, sorry if that wasn't clear.
    it wasnt at all

lol, it was, just wanted to clarify...

You be quiet, Order scum.. :(

i am not scum..

anyway.. i might be using a black orc on the irish server and my order character elsewhere

We wont stop untill you have deleted all Order characters though :(

i dont have any characters as of yet.. so i guess you can stop before you begin ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Where are the Servers physically located?

Nemesis wrote: »
    Where are the Servers physically located?

Lille in France for EU, and Viriginia for the US players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

Lille in France for EU, and Viriginia for the US players.

Still waiting on my mail. Would be faster to fly there and get it personally

How do you know where their servers are anyway? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

How do you know where their servers are anyway?

Its common knowledge on many WAR community forums.

Dcully wrote: »
    Its common knowledge on many WAR community forums.

That and we were told in the closed beta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Just got early access codes from play.com \o/ :D

Do you know anyone you want dead? I am contemplating murder, for one of those keys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Do you know anyone you want dead? I am contemplating murder, for one of those keys.

CCP Zulupark. I have my reasons. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

TimTim wrote: »
    How do you know where their servers are anyway? :)

They publicly moved their staff to Dublin, advertised roles here and said in the interviews that the datacentre would be remaining in France due to the unreliability of Irish ISP's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

They publicly moved their staff to Dublin, advertised roles here and said in the interviews that the datacentre would be remaining in France due to the unreliability of Irish ISP's.
    The only reason they really moved the staff here was to get around the French labour laws. Same as Blizz.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Shouldnt we have gotten out headstart keys by now? I got a mail saying that i could download the client, but with no headstart key.

Kiith wrote: »
    Shouldnt we have gotten out headstart keys by now? I got a mail saying that i could download the client, but with no headstart key.

Who did you order from?

Ah i think i found it. There is a code on my order form with EA (starts with WARSEA) which i think is the headstart code.

Kiith wrote: »
    Ah i think i found it. There is a code on my order form with EA (starts with WARSEA) which i think is the headstart code.

It should be of the form 6 - 5 - 4 - 5 - 4 -6.

• Advertisement

Indeed it is.

Advertisement