Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very weird problem HELP!!!!!

Options
  • 19-08-2008 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Ok so today I went to play my xbox and couldn't connect to live properly.
    When I tested the connection first it came up ICMP failed the second time ICMP was fine and MTU failed and the third time they were fine and xbox live failed!
    The xbox is connected wired to a netgear router.
    Then I went to my laptop which is connected to the same router wirelessly and I can't connect to ANY Microsoft site and all other sites are fine

I really don't have a clue what the hell to do as I haven't changed any settings on my router,laptop or xbox

HELP!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

That happened to me before but it fixed itself :|

trying turning the dhcp server off on the router, check if it works, turn it back on i think i messed with that in my router settings when this happened before, cant remember =/

i was just hitting random settings and tried diff things i wasnt even sure i was doing till it eventually fixed itself

+ sometimes i have to restart my xbox to conect to xbox live, msot of the time it conects, sometimes it doesnt, a restart fixes it. happens every so often

Advertisement