Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbas

• 19-08-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Melbas nightceing club has reopened last Friday after being closed for some much-needed renovations. Didnt manage to make it in there last weekend.
    Just wondering if anyone has been there and has the place changed much.....

havent been in Birr this week so didnt hear anything about it but word on the streets of Birr was that the mirrors beside the dancefloor are gone :eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

I met someone at the weekend who tried to convince me to go there Saturday night but I kindly refused! They said it's nice inside but my problem is with the revellers they let in. The last night I was there I saw loads of rows and fights, most of the them started by Eastern Europeans because some locals had sat in their "area". The bouncers saw all of this happening and did nothing. How can anyone enjoy themselves with this sh1t?! I've given this place loads of chances to impress me but I've always left the place disappointed, so never again.
    I was there St. Stephen's night last year and the place was full of travellers and most of them were causing agro, and what did the bouncers do??????......sweet fcuk all!

Advertisement