Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

€4000 Budget!

Options
  • 19-08-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey everyone. I have a budget of €4000 and not a penny more to buy something. I really want an A6 or something similar. I've found a few south and a few more in the north. I'm looking at the 1.9 tdi. Has anyone noticed any problems with this car or does anyone have any suggestions to sway me from the A6? A '99 A6 in the north will run about €3000 with VRT of about €800. Pretty high mileage though... Economy is a big thing for me too as I'm in sales and do about 500 miles per week. I'm open to any suggestions but I'm (foolishly) looking for something a bit prestige....? Anyhoo I'd love it if you could post some replies. :confused: What would you go for? Remember... Prestige (if possible), economy, BUDGET. NO KIA OR CHEVVIES!! you get my drift....

Comments

Advertisement