Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb question

Options
  • 19-08-2008 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

hey,

have had Digiweb for a while now (since Jan i think), we have the metro xtra package 5Mb down and 512kb which is 60 euro per month, was just on the website there the other day and noticed that the metro xtra package speeds are now 10Mb down and 512kb up, we have defintely not had are speeds upgraded (i checked), anyone no what the story is or in a similar situation???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

All of the metro packages were upgraded automatically in March, 2mb went to 3mb, 3mb to 6mb and 5mb to 10mb.

If you aren't getting the correct speed you should get on to tech support...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Does anyone know if the bandwidth went up with the speed? I've sent an email asking to digiweb with no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

By bandwidth do you mean traffic? if so no, not yet.

Advertisement