Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final week, what would you like to see?

Options
  • 19-08-2008 11:03pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's coming ever closer, there are all osrts of rumours going around; massive final week budget, Mario going in to propose to Lisa.

What would be good in your opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

i would not like to see mario proposing or rebecca and luke back in. I would like to see an eviction each day or a eviction ticket as a special prize. I'd enjoy seeing a few random things like playing cow sounds into the house of requesting they sit on the couch and making no announcement etc to wreck their heads

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:DNommo's on plasma , when all nommo's are done.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Bring every house mate back with the exception of Alex and Dennis for obvious reasons and have a task each where people are evicted.

Xyo wrote: »
    Bring every house mate back with the exception of Alex and Dennis for obvious reasons and have a task each where people are evicted.

Think that would cause ructions with the public who put their money into getting rid of them in the first place.:D

Pissin' off the public is what BB is renowned for. No point stopping now.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:
    Xyo wrote: »
    Pissin' off the public is what BB is renowned for. No point stopping now.
    It would be once too often.
    BB must know this year is different to the others, there are only two people in there that I would be bothered if they won or lost.
    The excitement is gone .
    There is usually a final 7 or 8 people that you either want to STAY or GO .
    That is not there this year.
    You have someone who See's Alien's , Someone who eats boogies , someone who is only in the show because her Millionaire friend is there .
    Total waste of space the lot of them.

Gotta agree with ya.. I watch the show but I don't care what happens in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

I would like to see a meteor crash into the BB house obliterating the lot of them with only Mo's Fro surviving the blast. Now thats what I call a final week.:D:D:D:D:D

(Insert evil laugh here)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Nicole to finally have a go at Rex over his cheating. She drives me mad. One minute shes in the diary room telling BB about all these stories shes heard about him, and the next shes cuddling up to him in bed telling him that she loves him.

A copy of The Sun delivered to the House.:D
    Yez know the one I mean.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Omigod!!! Where do you get all the mega ideas?! There was the one about Steph coming back in then the one where Rex as hoh has the power to save someone (which i'd hate in case he saved his disaster of a girlfriend). You could work for big bro.:D

Ann22 wrote: »
    Omigod!!! Where do you get all the mega ideas?! There was the one about Steph coming back in then the one where Rex as hoh has the power to save someone (which i'd hate in case he saved his disaster of a girlfriend). You could work for big bro.:D

I am 1.gifthat l am 1.gif about BB way too much.:o

Or , this 10.gifcollecting Lisa as she goes out the door.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

id like a big giant screen to deliver a message to all the bb fans that, because of them evicting the likes of jen steph sylvia mario etc, they made this show the most boring series ever. they should really appluade themselves.
    AND THE LIKE OF YE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM REALLY ANNOY ME. BECAUSE I KNOW I AM RIGHT.
    this series IS the most boring ever, because the public got rid of the controversial characters.
    and not one thing ye people say will convince me otherwise. im telling you. keeping mo in, instead of sylvia.says it all. ffs the goldfish was more entertaining.(and it died out of boredom!)

then, in the final show, id ask rexs girlfriend to come to the diary room(if shes there). tell her shes nothing but a muppet, and have a cow sh1t on her head.
    then bring rex to the diary room, tell him hes a ginger c*nt, his life will be ruined soon, his girlfriend knows he did the dirty one. and give him the prize money, to leave out of our sights for good.
    bring mo to the diary room.......ask him what he actually did for 10 weeks or whatever it was.
    then lisa,( see above)

then id bring me in ME as a special guest, for one night only to shag the life of davina, break it to her husband on live tv, that im excellent, then she would annouce the winner, and end.

If by some slim chance Nicole and Rex are still there ,
    How about sending in the girl Rex was with in Vegas:D ( they were on a break :D )
    as a houseguest , no warning just another everchanging prize.3.gif:D:D
    Thus coming full circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

- Mikey (The winner for me in terms of entertainment and a hm who has just been them self)

- Mo (Again, imo, an entertaining HM. However, the sheer class he has shown through all the abuse and bullying he has endured is deserving alone. A great example of how one should conduct themselves when faced with such a bunch of cretins.)

- Darnell (Don't actually think he deserves to be there, despite initially being my favorite hm. He has just gotten way too paro and throws around accusations far too easily. However, this is why I would like to see him in the final week. I reckon he will be a right old entertaining mess)

- Anyone else (Not really bothered with the rest, they don't o anything for me.)

In terms of anything weird happening, I just don't want to see the producers mucking around with the voting or throwing in ex or new housemates.

Advertisement