Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 20 Aug Boards Spin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    We can get all the jerseys monogrammed!!!

I was thinkin' about a "my name is" sticker on my helmet for sunday, but then realised it was lame.

WE could get a pseudo "my name is" sticker on the jerseys and use a marker to fill it in... question is do we use our real names, or our fancy internet monikers (for those of you whose names differ from their username that is!)

Or, get a cycling cap with your name on it -like I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Hmmm...interesting, I probably would get fed up with people calling me "Dirk" all day long. I'm terrible with names though...we might look a bit like a special club if we all have matching jerseys with "My name is....Bob" stickers on the front :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'll bring a haddocks head and attach it to my bike when I finally make it out to a spin.

Custom caps would be cool, wouldn't they? None of the standard size cycling caps fit my large bonce.

Advertisement