Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding mags???

• 20-08-2008 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Ok peeps not sure if this is the right place but im aon the verge of buying a GBB pistol
    this one to be exact:http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=425
    and was wondering where to begin my search for extra magazines or should i bother??
    appreciate all help

Glenn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

coys wrote: »
    Ok peeps not sure if this is the right place but im aon the verge of buying a GBB pistol
    this one to be exact:http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=425
    and was wondering where to begin my search for extra magazines or should i bother??
    appreciate all help

Glenn

If its for plinking, dont bother.

If its for skirmishing, one review your choice again, it only has a 1rnd mag. Two, I'd say two mags for a sidearm is normally enough, but as that is 15rdns where as I have 50 in two with my M9, you only have 45 in three.

So yes, get at one more mag, probably two.

PS: The ref code for the mag is on that page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Depends on what you want to do with the GBB.

I've found since I dont skirmish that I dont actually need a spare mag!
    BUT!!!!! I want at least 1 spare mag.

Why?

In case one mag breaks or the seals go on it.
    (Also its fund to change mags when shooting it)

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Plus 1 to what bullets said.

I usually dont even equip a pistol at a game, but have two mags each anyway, its more craic.

Advertisement