Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonforce album streaming from myspace

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Well I gave that a listen and a watch and my opinion of Dragonforce has not changed. I still think they are the epitome of everything bad in metal. Cheesy, cliched, boring. But that is just my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

Well I for one think they are a brilliant band. Both Herman and Sam are awesome guitarists. Dave Mac really is a great drummer and helps with some backing vocals. ZP really has an amazing voice, his counter-tenor vocals give him strong vocals and a lot of power for his performances, especially live. One of the best Power Metal/Extreme Power Metal bands out there. Both Herman and Sam's twin guitar solos are amazing. Bought Inhuman Rampage about a month ago and can't wait to get my hands on Ultra Beatdown. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

You're welcome. Imo Dragonforce continue a great tradition set by Queen and The Darkness among others, where humour and musical seriousness and combined. But basically they're fun to listen to and completely different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

A new one on me: webisodes-mini tv series by bands (Dragonforce in Japan):

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Moojuice wrote: »
    Well I gave that a listen and a watch and my opinion of Dragonforce has not changed. I still think they are the epitome of everything bad in metal. Cheesy, cliched, boring. But that is just my opinion.
    Hey! Cheesey isn't always bad!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Hey! Cheesey isn't always bad!

I agree, cheesy can be good. but think they are more of a joke band lately, dont get me wrong they are very talented, and I loved Valley of the damned when it was released and still do, but now it seems they are running out of ideas and just adding in silly sounds so they dont sound boring!!!

Advertisement