Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transfers in WIT

• 20-08-2008 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi der, just lookin for a bit of advise from wit students. I applied to CAO this year and got offered limerick as my level 8, i stupidly put it down as my first choice and regret it now! i got offered a level 7 in wit which is business, i dont wanna do business but have noting else to except so i was wondering if i accepted the level 7 business, would i be able transfer to another level 8 course throughout the year? or do you think i should take up the level 7, stick it out for this year and if i dont like it apply cao again next year? whats the best advice??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Got your PM and replied. I dont see a problem with the transfer as there roughly the same course. You would have to contact the School of Business or the course leader for more info. :)

Advertisement