Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINEAD LOHAN

Options
  • 20-08-2008 8:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY NEWS OF THIS SINGER...OFF THE SCENE FOR A LONG TIME BUT VERY TALENTED....ANY RECORDINGS OR GIGS UPCOMING

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

RED49 wrote: »
    DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY NEWS OF THIS SINGER...OFF THE SCENE FOR A LONG TIME BUT VERY TALENTED....ANY RECORDINGS OR GIGS UPCOMING

God, there's a name from the past. The curly headed one had two albums in the mid-90's and a great future was predicted. Bit too folky at times but a decent voice. Last I remember was a great version of Dylan's "To Ramona" but that was a long time ago. Would be interesting to hear what happened her. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

RED49 wrote: »
    Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Please read boards.ie rules, as well as forum rules to ensure you dont break any of the basic rules, one of which is using all CAPITAL LETTERS! :)

Thanks,
    Jess

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinead_Lohan
    Since the birth of her baby in 2001 she has not appeared or produced a new album. Her former website, unedited since 2001, had said that she was working on a new album, but nothing as yet has appeared. In 2004, Sinead teamed up again with producer Malcolm Burn, who produced No Mermaid. Production of the new album is complete as of January 2007, and the album release was to be in 2007, but is still forthcoming according to Malcolm Burn's discography on his official website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I've been trying to find out if the promised 3rd album is any closer.....

Any Sinead fans searching for new material may be interested to know that Joan Baez's "Gone From Danger" album was re-issued last month with a bonus live disc and Sinead features on 3 of the 11 tracks. As well as duetting on "Who Do You Think I Am?" and "No Mermaid" she also takes main vocals on "To Ramona"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭omerin

no. funnily enough on the radio this morning it was mentioned that she has "retired" from making music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Thanks for that! What station was it on. They're about 10 years late with that news! :)

Its a pity because I loved the first 2 albums....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭omerin

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Thanks for that! What station was it on. They're about 10 years late with that news! :)

Its a pity because I loved the first 2 albums....

96fm

Advertisement