Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MP Modes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Sounds good especially the Hardcore Headquaters!
    But why release them on COD4 and not hold them till WOW?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Maybe the writing is on the wall already for WOW.

Unless it is a phenomenal game, I've a feeling we're all gonna be plugging away at COD4 this Christmas again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

No way, there are at least 6 of us in our office who are gonna be getting WOW on day one of release. I'm really looking forward to going back to WW2 but I think the major draw for me is the bigger multiplayer maps in WOW.

TBH, I'm hoping for WOW to be brilliant as well. Flamethrowers, snipers in trees, vehicles, etc.

If they can add all those in to the MP and retain or even expand on the gameplay from COD4, then you'll see XBOX live take another hammering this Christmas.

Don't think I'll buy first day though, will wait on the reviews from users first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

read that ages ago

• Advertisement

ToughyIRE wrote: »
    read that ages ago

Alrighty then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

ive played on maps with the multi bomb type, makes the game run alot faster and harder for defence as they cant camp the bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Gonna check these out.

By the way, it should be "WaW" (World at War) not "WOW" (World Of War, presumably)... :) Don't mean to be pedantic, but why unnecessarily associate us with that no-good World of Warcraft crowd? ;)

Let the hate-PMs begin! :D

Advertisement