Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Tiler for small job, D5?

Options
  • 20-08-2008 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a tiler for a small job in Raheny (kitchen splash back area, approx 4m) at a reasonable rate and would be able to start soon?

Cheers

Monkeyboots

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭eggerb

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a tiler for a small job in Raheny (kitchen splash back area, approx 4m) at a reasonable rate and would be able to start soon?

Cheers

Monkeyboots

Are you looking to buy the tiles as well? I used Mediterrean tiles in Ashbourne for supply and fit and found them very reasonable. Got the impression, no job too small!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Monkeyboots

I already have the tiles but thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭builditwell

I could do the job for you if you still require a tiler. I would kile to supply my own adhesive as its a brand i trust.

please let me know and I can talk to you more

Regards

Builditwell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jonny85

Have a look at www.onlinetradesmen.com you just post the job and tilers that are interested will reply to you add. Its worked great for me.

Advertisement