Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus 08-09

Options
  • 20-08-2008 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Pretty much sorted for my erasmus (heading to Poland in September) but just have a quick question, I got my UL form for paying fees for the year (€972 for me). Must I still pay the entire years fees to UL even though I won't be there until the second semester? I can't find any info about it on the UL site..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

basssix wrote: »
    Pretty much sorted for my erasmus (heading to Poland in September) but just have a quick question, I got my UL form for paying fees for the year (€972 for me). Must I still pay the entire years fees to UL even though I won't be there until the second semester? I can't find any info about it on the UL site..

Sounds nice. You should ask the fees office to make sure what you have to do. If your paying fees in UL then you shouldn't have to pay fees in Poland. The students union might know aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

I actually emailed about this yesterday and the answer I got was yeah, we do have to pays fees in UL even though we won't be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I went to Poland on Erasmus! I'm all nostalgic now! Where are you going, Warsaw?

Advertisement