Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ilia Tapas & More Mullingar

Options
  • 20-08-2008 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Anyone eaten here yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wetminger

Yep and its really gorgeous. Would definitely reccommend a visit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

was just wondering if anyone else here had gone there thats all! being there twice myself, must be one of the best and tastiest restaurants around the midlands at the moment!!! great choice on the menu!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Gingemiester

Was there last week. Would deffo recommend it, no complaints whatsoever. Great staff and decent prices. Book early if you want the weekend though!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Was there twice, going back in a week too! In my opinion its my favourite restuarant in the town, pasta bella closely following though!!

Reasonably priced, nice modern, comfortable atmosphere & friendly staff too!! Its well worth a visit!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Is it new? Where is it?
    Never mind, they have a website with all the info i need :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

The chicken wings are to die for!!! as is the risotto!!!! Am hoping to go again soon but its always booked out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

Though I agree with the heaping of praise upon Ilia, I do have one quibble. If you've booked a table relatively early, say 7 p.m. or so, you're put under (admittedly very polite) pressure to vacate it coming up to the 9 p.m. mark. I've experienced this twice personally and have heard of it from others. Otherwise I can't fault them, might just be Number One in Mullingar at the moment.

And is it just me or has Oscar's gotten a bit stale lately? Figuratively speaking of course. :D I reckon they need to shake up the menu at this stage.

Advertisement