Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circuit Training - Tramore/ Waterford Area

Options
  • 20-08-2008 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi All,

I'm looking to get fit in the next few months and think circuit training is the way to go for me.

Does anyone know of good classes in the tramore/waterford area?

I'm a bloke by the way so I'd prefer not to go to any women only classes:)

Thanks for the help guys,

El_duderino.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 surfin

two guys called Liam and John run a Thai Boxing classes on Mon wed eveing s 6.30 and and sat morings 11am.
    they are kinda like circuts in that you do rounds - i though i was pretty fit until i went to one - was wrecked after it - full body workout non stop for and hour - mostly guys go to them.
    They are on in a unit on the new industrial estate on the old Kilmeaden road above Kavanaghs Paint supplies if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 el_duderino

Thanks for that surfin. Do the classes include contact/sparring? I would be interested but purely for the fitness and not the punching & kicking!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 surfin

no not really one on one - only with a punching bag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 el_duderino

Thanks for the info surfin.. Think I'll have to look into it.

Advertisement