Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army SL8 Sniper

Options
  • 20-08-2008 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi- got a ca SL8 - its firing two balls together after every 60 rounds or so... I replaced the CA Gearbox and motor with JG G36 one, and had the same problem. I also replaced the Hopup too... I figured there is little else to replace so am a bit Stuck :-( Any advise would be good...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its most likely the hopup rubber that isnt holding the bbs back as its supposed to and letting another one past. there not supposed to be able to get past the rubber without the air nozzle pushing them through. take out the barrel with the mech attached and see if you can drop a bb through it, if ya can, or if theres little resistance then you'll need to either reseat the hopup or replace the rubber.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Never even thought about that! - ur a star!-will try it later today!.. thanks dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I had it too, turned out I needed to adjust the hop-up a bit and all was well. The hop-up on these can be a bit sensitive...

Advertisement