Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Exams

• 20-08-2008 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi, i have my exams coming up next tuesday and wednesday in Financial Accounting & Management Accounting.
    Just wondering if anyone who is with the Institute of Accounting Technicians of Ireland did their exams in the May sitting and how they found the exams and also what did they ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

If your looking for advice on the exams, you should prob try here! They would be much more qualified to answer your questions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

great thanks Minto, have you done these yourself

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Minto wrote: »
    If your looking for advice on the exams, you should prob try here! They would be much more qualified to answer your questions!

Good point.

OP: If you want to move this thread over there, let me know. If your looking for Waterford people only to respond ill leave it here. :)

Up to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

eimearos wrote: »
    great thanks Minto, have you done these yourself

No, i'm still in college, so I've a bit to go before my professional exams. I would have a decent grasp of the financial and management accounting, due to us getting profesional exam exemptions for passing modules, but I wouldn't be able to comment on the exams!

Advertisement