Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found 6 grand in a bag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Dragan wrote: »
    So you're sitting there touching yourself?

Who isn't? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

PCB wrote: »
    you plant a seed. you watch it grow. its like pressing buttons on a muppet machine.

Is "muppet" the only insult you know? Judging by your previous posts you're clearly somewhat imaginative, call them idiots or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

you plant a seed. you watch it grow. its like pressing buttons on a muppet machine.
    So you admit you're trolling? Isn't that a banable offence?

lol what a load of Bullshit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

who's to say the guards dont pocket it?

I watch the shield ya know..... ;)

Have to say, If it has absolutely no id in the bag (lousy stupid drug dealer if he did label his "gear bag " with his name and address) its very hard to say it will ever get returned to its owner.
    What fool is gonna go into a police station and say "someone handed in my bag of money and my coke... i'd like it back please"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Is "muppet" the only insult you know? Judging by your previous posts you're clearly somewhat imaginative, call them idiots or something.

By calling people a "muppet", as opposed to various other possible insults the troll tries to establish that he is "hard" or "cool" ( i believe this would be the vernacular ) while hoping to not actually give the Mods enough reason to ban him.

It's like that annoying kid in school who was too retarded to do well, too chicken to act the maggot so would end up laughing the loudest at other people pranks while desperately wishing he had the balls to pull off his own.

No then, lets get back to the action and see what the local troll life does next.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

I thought trolls were ment to incite flame wars and such...? Weird troll if i ever saw one.

I think he's just ineffectual becuase everyone can see through his bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

DonalN wrote: »
    reminds me of a movie - ahhhh what was it called ??? they found money, or drugs and ended up geting the sh1te bet out of them.......this will bug me for a while...

**** ye that was a good movie, and the drug dealers are backtracking torturing people one by one to try and track the package and they lock some guy in a freezer or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭PCB

humanji wrote: »
    So you admit you're trolling? Isn't that a banable offence?

i like your pants. leather really suits you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

i like your pants. leather really suits you

Seriously this guys a complete joke, 90% of his posts are BS why waste other posters time and just ban the fool. The sad part is he wasn't even trolling he just made that **** up to try and justify his sad exsistance by having something remotly intresting to discuss on an internet forum.

Muppet? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

What a wanker.

What the ****? You just have a bee in your bonnet because YOU ARE COMPLETELY BAT**** INSANE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

can you get banned for calling a troll a wanker? Does it still count as personal abuse.

PCB, you're a wanker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Well, if there was a bag of money, and I found it. I would hide it for a year, and if no scums or anything came for me I would take it out and spend it then.

Not that I believe the op's story, just a fun "what would yo do if blah blah blah"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

in before ban :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I'd approach guy richie with the money and ask him to make a highly stylised,largely fictitious account of my non-exsitant life up to now.
    As for the bench-pressing 160 kgs so integral to the story,i'd simply fashion weights out of styrofoam and nobody would be any the wiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

Personally I think your pal would be mad not to keep it!! As long as no-one saw him then whats the harm!! I know I would anyway

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Obvious Troll is rather obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

... and well fed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭PCB

Degsy wrote: »
    I'd approach guy richie with the money and ask him to make a highly stylised,largely fictitious account of my non-exsitant life up to now.
    As for the bench-pressing 160 kgs so integral to the story,i'd simply fashion weights out of styrofoam and nobody would be any the wiser.

you actually know who i am Degsy. Imagine that. you've even spotted for me before.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

If this story was true, (which we all know now it's not), then the 'scumbag' who lost it, would most likely be long gone, either at the bottom of the canal, or fled the country. So, his 'boss' would have no idea where he lost it in the first place...

But it's not true, so OP, you are a wanker...

And David McSavage judging by his last post.

Dudess wrote: »
    ... and well fed.

Gotta get through work somehow!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, imagine there are all these losers who actually work at work! :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ooooooor.... Maybe he did find the money and is back tracking now after some posters pointed out how easy he would be to find...

Just putting it out there... :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dudess wrote: »
    Yeah, imagine there are all these losers who actually work at work! :P

Congratulations all round!!

xzanti wrote: »
    Ooooooor.... Maybe he did find the money and is back tracking now after some posters pointed out how easy he would be to find...

Just putting it out there... :cool:

Nah, not even the OP would be stupid enough to put it up here if it was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

PCB banned - thread locked for this reason, and because it's bullsh*t. The original post sounds awful familiar. *yawn*
    ...others banned for personal abuse. Report posts. ¬_¬