Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunderforce VI at last!

Options
  • 20-08-2008 12:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Well hears one that just 10 minutes ago snuck up on me. Was checking ou playasia when I saw this:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-r-49-en-70-2vzc.html

Looks like the long delayed and awaited Thunderforce VI is due out in October on PS2 despite having been cancelled on the Dreamcast back in 2001 It certainly looks like a Dreamcast game and nowhere near rhe quality as Gradius V graphically but if the gameplay is there it should be great.

The Producer is an ex-Treasure employee and it's being handled by remenants of the old Technosoft team so it has the pedigree to be something special. However i'm a little aprehensive since I found Thunderforce V on the Saturn to be playable but nothing special and the Playstation conversion very poor.

Anyway it's something for Sega and Shmup fans to get excited about. I'll be placing a pre-order.

Advertisement