Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD copy

• 20-08-2008 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if you gentle folk would know where i'd get a wedding dvd copied in Ennis?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

You just want the DVD copied? Would assume one of the internet cafes in the market would do it for you if you don't understand how to do it on your home computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

blitz thanks for your reply, apparently theres a twist... a copy to send to USA, i have v little tech knowlege, would home pc burn in relevant region/format for USA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

a mate of mine he's a wedding photographer, he'll have no problem making a dvd for you, ntsc format,

Paul corey photography
    Barrack St. Ennis
    (065)6822376

http://www.paulcorey.ie

if not, its very very easy do your self, and chances are your american friends most likely have region free dvd players have you asked them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Thanks bobby, i'll give paul corey a try. Its the wifes elderly rellies and someone brought a copy from home but it wouldnt play on their machine. It'll be easier send them a compatible dvd than suggest that the olds go out and buy a new dvd player!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If they have a PC tell them to download something called DVDShrink, there's an option there I think to change the encoding from PAL to NTSC (European to American) either that or in burning software like Nero

• Advertisement
Advertisement