Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runescape

• 20-08-2008 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone here still play runescape.

I read its like second most popular to WoW.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pjam-i-am

yeah in guiness book of world records for one of the most looked up games on all search engines and since the new updates people starting to apreciate the detail that goes into it rather than big places or w/e...

not that i play tooo much anymore cuz i have chorus ntl broadband whcih restricts you from doign stuff its a pain in de arse.. anyway ya.. its pretty popular now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 spungeofthedead

i still play it all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭Creadak

Yeah, I play it every now and again. I think its cool, simple yet fun :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I placed it for years but have recently stopped.. Jagex are turning into bastards.

its good as a free member for a while and then you realise if i was a member i could do so much more

but i aint payin

• Advertisement

5 euro a month? Now come on, that just sounds scabby.

that came out wrong. its just i would only play it once a week maybe so whats the point in me paying then?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i play once a week or so. still really active, graphics have come a long way since i started playing it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

that came out wrong. its just i would only play it once a week maybe so whats the point in me paying then?
    How many pints/trips to the cinema/mcdonalds do you have a week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Wow, blast from the past, haven't played that game for years. The boys that started the game lived in a house around the corner from me in Cambridge, they were still operating the game/company from their bedroom when I was playing it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

learn uo noobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Ah runescape. A very funny game at times. Some of those quests are mad! lol and tough

Dustaz wrote: »
    How many pints/trips to the cinema/mcdonalds do you have a week?

actually i work all weekdays and play darts and warhammer on the weekend so not a lot of spare time :D

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Wow, blast from the past, haven't played that game for years. The boys that started the game lived in a house around the corner from me in Cambridge, they were still operating the game/company from their bedroom when I was playing it :)

You lived beside Andrew and Paul Gower?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Yes I play Runescape and its a dandy little programme. Only thing is I have take up playing another great game recently and am finding its taken over Runey as the number 1 for me. But I still like Runey loads.

Top marks to Jagex for creating a wonderful rpg game :D

Advertisement