Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really really need a tumble dryer

Options
  • 20-08-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi, i really need a tumble dryer if anyone has one for sale please let me know.
    thanks claire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Offers from adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

biko wrote: »
    Offers from adverts.ie

thanks biko, had a good look on there nothing at all... im in galway city and will travel, mountains of washing bigger than 12 bens lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

thanks biko, had a good look on there nothing at all... im in galway city and will travel, mountains of washing bigger than 12 bens lol

Do what I do - hang them over every available surface in your house and pray for sun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't know where you'd find the details but there are auctions in and around Galway where they sell all kinds of stuff for next to nothing. I don't know anyone who bought anything big like a washer at them and you need to be careful your not buying a pile of ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

ScumLord wrote: »
    I don't know where you'd find the details but there are auctions in and around Galway where they sell all kinds of stuff for next to nothing. I don't know anyone who bought anything big like a washer at them and you need to be careful your not buying a pile of ****e.

auctions,, as in auction houses~??
    sorry im new too galway, i had too leave loads of stuff in london, van wasnt big enough.
    but yeah point taken about pile of s***e as well, might have to get down too n17 electrical before long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Their not in an auction house, they take place in different places. Some are pretty shady and controlled by Knaks selling stuff that fell off the back of a truck. You just have to make sure everythings working before taking it away because there are no comebacks. You can get some great deals as long as you have your head on straight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement