Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If the Germans had invaded Ireland??

Options
  • 20-08-2008 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

As the title says, how do you think the Germans would have fared if they had of invaded what is now known as the Republic of Ireland. Would our tradition of rebellion/ insurrection have made things difficult for them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

MSporty wrote: »
    As the title says, how do you think the Germans would have fared if they had of invaded what is now known as the Republic of Ireland. Would our tradition of rebellion/ insurrection have made things difficult for them?

I think it would depend on what they wanted & how it was done.

If it was a base of operations against the english, and if they had arrived in sufficient strength & didnt commit any atrocities and treated the population as an ally rather than subjects then I dont think they would have fared too badly.

German Irish relations have always been quite good (going back to at least casement**) this continued throughout the war and even after the war when germany was painted as a pariah nation by the rest of the world.

In fact I think they would have gotten a great many volounteers to their cause - anti communism and a suspicion of jewry were rife in de valeras catholic Ireland.

They still continue today in my opinion - and no I dont have a study to back that up - its an opinion.

Those who believed in the republican tradition of 'Englands difficulty is Irelands opportunity' would have been given a golden opportunity.

If their goal had been (and obviously been) long term occupation & subjugation of the people while asset stripping or using our land to feed their people then they would not have done so well - then again if they used the reprisal rate of 100-1 that would have put things in a different perspective. Its hard to say how long an armed resistance would have held out against that given the population size and demographics.

** Just found this on the web its an imperial german declaration of intent towards Ireland negotiated by Casement. Its WWI German but may give an insight into the WWII german attitude to Ireland;

In November 1914, Casement negotiated a declaration by Germany which stated, "The Imperial Government formally declares that under no circumstances would Germany invade Ireland with a view to its conquest or the overthrow of any native institutions in that country. Should the fortune of this great war, that was not of Germany’s seeking ever bring in its course German troops to the shores of Ireland, they would land there not as an army of invaders to pillage and destroy but as the forces of a Government that is inspired by goodwill towards a country and people for whom Germany desires only national prosperity and national freedom.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

As Morlar said, i think it depends on why (and how) they came here. If they were welcomed with open arms, then it would have left the fledgling republic in an awkward position as they would have lost all support from their biggest ally at the time, the US. Also it would have meant, ultimately, an allied invasion with very few friends left should Britain have decided to not leave afterwards, so who knows, there may have been a united ireland, just not as originally planned.

however, I don't think the majority of the population would have allowed that and any resistance would have been heavily supported by the British, if indeed the British didn't throw their lot in straight away and launch a counter offensive, Ireland was stategically very important as not only did it allow the RAF to reach further into the north atlantic, it would have strangled Liverpool where most of the convoys were headed.

Although there was plenty of support for Germany, i am pretty sure the old gaurd would have been mobilised pretty quickly and the germans found the Irish welcome not too friendly.

One thing is for certain, it would have open a can or worms.

Morlar wrote: »
    In November 1914, Casement negotiated a declaration by Germany which stated, "The Imperial Government formally declares that under no circumstances would Germany invade Ireland with a view to its conquest or the overthrow of any native institutions in that country. Should the fortune of this great war, that was not of Germany’s seeking ever bring in its course German troops to the shores of Ireland, they would land there not as an army of invaders to pillage and destroy but as the forces of a Government that is inspired by goodwill towards a country and people for whom Germany desires only national prosperity and national freedom.”

Chamberlain had something similar, which he declared as "Peace in our time".

Chamberlain had something similar, which he declared as "Peace in our time".

Not exactly the same thing now is it ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Not exactly the same thing now is it ?
    It is in its irrelevance. The words on Chamberlain's grubby note was irrelevant to the intent of Hitler. As is a statement made by Germany in 1914 when after that, eventually, there was quite a sea change in ambition.

• Advertisement

humberklog wrote: »
    after that, eventually, there was quite a sea change in ambition.

Hmmm - ' sea change in ambition' as regards Ireland specifically how ?

That quote came from a German ww1 era declaration - it was given as such, no one said it was verbatim the German position in 1939. Its relevance is in giving a backdrop to the relations between the 2 countries in the period of the previous world war and so is valid taken in that context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭MSporty

Well im sure the Irish army would have been obligated to fight them and as we all probably know our government did have a defense plan to counter act an invasion by the Brits or the Germans. I just wonder with the Irish army resisting an invasion would a civilian population which had just got rid of one occupier put the weight of public opinion on the IRA to also resist and help the government forces.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,084 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

MSporty wrote: »
    Well im sure the Irish army would have been obligated to fight them and as we all probably know our government did have a defense plan to counter act an invasion by the Brits or the Germans. I just wonder with the Irish army resisting an invasion would a civilian population which had just got rid of one occupier put the weight of public opinion on the IRA to also resist and help the government forces.

I think that it would have been a short fight after a mass invasion of either of them. Britain for one would have had more incentive to do a better job than they did during the War of Independence. The very survival of Britain would have been at stake had a few hundred thousand Germans be camped here. The Germans would have been well-placed to go north and possibly invade Scotland. As Fred said, the Atlantic convoys would not have been able to get through.

I suppose the Americans would also have had a problem trying to assist, given that their access to the UK was compromised.

If the Germans did invade, wouldn't the IRA have collaborated with them, given their previous history,so that the IRA/SF could form a Quisling government and lock Dev & Co up, or even wipe them out altogether?

i think a lot would have depended on whther the invasion took place before or after the US joined the war.

If post the US declaration, I'm pretty sure the IRA would have realised that they wold effectively be going to war with the US and therefore would have lost their support. I'm pretty sure they would not have been that stupid to be honest.

Still, maybe if they had collaborated with the Nazis there would be more statues in Fairview park.

i think a lot would have depended on whther the invasion took place before or after the US joined the war.

If it had happened early on in the war (and if republicans had thrown their lot in with the Germans to fight the british out of the island of Ireland) the other possibility would be that the Irish american block in the US would then have sided with the large numbers of americans who already did not want any involvement in another european war. The consequences of that are hard to say.

• Advertisement

If it had happened early on in the war (and if republicans had thrown their lot in with the Germans to fight the british out of the island of Ireland) the other possibility would be that the Irish american block in the US would then have sided with the large numbers of americans who already did not want any involvement in another european war. The consequences of that are hard to say.

True, although Pearl harbour kind of forced their hand a bit.

True, although Pearl harbour kind of forced their hand a bit.

Not in europe it didnt.

If they knew american domestic support would not fall behind an european campaign then they (Germany) probably wouldnt have declared war on america whether japan was an ally or not.

The US would have been free to engage in the pacific without needing to be in europe.

Not in europe it didnt.

If they knew american domestic support would not fall behind an european campaign then they (Germany) probably wouldnt have declared war on america whether japan was an ally or not.

The US would have been free to engage in the pacific without needing to be in europe.

yeah, actually i was thinking that after i made the post. I guess a lot would have come down to which was more powerful though, the Irish lobby or the Jewish one.

yeah, actually i was thinking that after i made the post. I guess a lot would have come down to which was more powerful though, the Irish lobby or the Jewish one.

Prolly want to count in the italian & german americans too. Even so the american jewish lobby pre ww2 was not nearly as powerful as it is thesedays in my view. A lot of its numbers and current strength came from the exodus to america during and after ww2 so the position/wealth and influence were not as established (with a few notable exceptions).

Prolly want to count in the italian & german americans too. Even so the american jewish lobby pre ww2 was not nearly as powerful as it is thesedays in my view. A lot of its numbers and current strength came from the exodus to america during and after ww2 so the position/wealth and influence were not as established (with a few notable exceptions).

you could be right. I wonder how long it would have taken for the German rule to become less favourable than the British though.

To be honest, I can't see Britain lasting long with Ireland in German hands, Britains defences would have been overstretched and the Germans would have been able to strike at targets in Britain they had not been able to reach before. I know people act all shocked when they discover Britain had plans to invade Ireland, but what else could they do. high level Irish activists were talking to the Nazis so Britain would have had to consdier the possibility that Ireland would become hostile.

I wonder how long it would have taken for the German rule to become less favourable than the British though.

About 799 years :) (joking)
    To be honest, I can't see Britain lasting long with Ireland in German hands, Britains defences would have been overstretched and the Germans would have been able to strike at targets in Britain they had not been able to reach before.

I agree with that fully.
    I know people act all shocked when they discover Britain had plans to invade Ireland, but what else could they do.

Respect our sovereignty - is the correct answer.

About 799 years :) (joking)
    I agree with that fully.
    Respect our sovereignty - is the correct answer.
    During a war you are Allies, enemy or neutral. Britian respected the neutrality because they didn't invade, but there were "celebrated" republicans, who had the ear of the government, actively planning with the Nazis and trying to recruit amongst Irish prisoners of war for a planned insurection against Britain.

The threat of Ireland throwing its lot in with Germany was very real so of course Britain had to be prepared.

During a war you are Allies, enemy or neutral. Britian respected the neutrality because they didn't invade, but there were "celebrated" republicans, who had the ear of the government, actively planning with the Nazis and trying to recruit amongst Irish prisoners of war for a planned insurection against Britain.

The threat of Ireland throwing its lot in with Germany was very real so of course Britain had to be prepared.

Have you considered for a second the effect on the hundred thousand + Irishmen serving in all units of the british armed forces had britain invaded Ireland ?

It would have been one of the biggest mistakes of the war in my view for britain to invade a neutral country. Surely that was the selling point all along - 'wont you join up - just look at what germany is doing to poor catholic neutral little . .. '

Aside from being immoral and unforgiveable the practical costs would have been significant - you would have drove the neutral people in this country as well as those sympathetic to the english straight into the arms of hardline republicanism.

Have you considered for a second the effect on the hundred thousand + Irishmen serving in all units of the british armed forces had britain invaded Ireland ?

It would have been one of the biggest mistakes of the war in my view for britain to invade a neutral country. Surely that was the selling point all along - 'wont you join up - just look at what germany is doing to poor catholic neutral little . .. '

Aside from being immoral and unforgiveable the practical costs would have been significant - you would have drove the neutral people in this country as well as those sympathetic to the english straight into the arms of hardline republicanism.

For sure, What I mean is that Britain was right to have drawn up plans to invade Ireland, should Ireland have joined forces with Germany. I don't for a minute suggest that Britain should have invaded Ireland if it remained Neutral, that would have been a foolish move as you rightly say.

As it turned out, I think Dev and Churchill played it absolutely right during the war. I actually think (sympathies to the germans on the death of Hitler aside) the "Emergency" was Dev's finst hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

I think the chances of a German invasion were extremely remote. It would only have happened if Hitler had REALLY wanted to invade Britain or bring it to its knees and the truth is, he never wanted to do that.

He expected Britain to sue for peace in 1940 after he had humiliated its army, and that of France, in about six weeks. His main interest, as Imperial Germany's interest before, was in the east. All he wanted in the West was acquiescence.

Sure, when Britain refused to oblige, Germany made some perfunctory plans to launch an invasion of Britain, but it was low priority. If you get a chance to see the World at War episode about the Battle of Britain, listen to the German WWII fighter ace, who later became General of Fighters, Adolf Galland, talking about Operation Sealion. "In my view, the plans were not serious."

All Hitler really wanted to do with Britain was put it back in its box.

But let's just say Hitler DID want to subjugate Britain and that he did want to use Ireland as a back door. Like any invader of any country in history, he would first have maintained that he was coming "not as an invader but as a liberator". He would have prepared Irish public opinion in advance by declaring that his only interest was a united Ireland, tied to Germany by bonds of gratitude and friendship.

His plans would have been to expel the British from the north, unify the country and impose a friendly regime in Dublin. Like he did in France, Holland, Norway etc etc The Irish would have been left to get on with ruling the place on our own, largely, while the Germans used Ireland as a launch pad for an invasion of Britain.

What would have been the effect on Irish public opinion of all this? As divisive as that of every other occupied country. A Norwegian ruled Norway for the Germans, Petain ruled France, the Dutch Nazi party ruled Holland, although there was a figure head German official, Seyss Inquart, overseeing the apparatus from the top.

Irish nationalism would have been split asunder. Many on the left loathed Hitler and Fascism. These were the people who had volunteered to fight for the republicans in the Spanish Civil War. They would have opposed a Nazi takeover because their class politics would have mandated it.

Many other people too would have been horrified by the Nazis and would have refused to co-operate.

Many others would have welcomed the chance to stick it to the old enemy. And most people would just have gone along with whoever was in charge, as tends to happen everywhere.

I think if you want to surmise what would have happened to Ireland, take a look at what happened in Yugoslavia during WWII. A hotch potch of different nationalities, religions, languages and ideologies, all thrown at each other's throats by the crisis of an invasion.

Keeping out of the war was the best thing De Valera ever did.

In fact I think they would have gotten a great many volounteers to their cause - anti communism and a suspicion of jewry were rife in de valeras catholic Ireland.

They still continue today in my opinion - and no I dont have a study to back that up - its an opinion.”

I am no fan of Fianna Fail, but that snide comment is unfair to De Valera who was, in fact, close to many Jewish people. There was a Jewish TD in the Fianna Fail party right through the 1930s (Bobby Briscoe, who would become mayor of Dublin) and De Valera was one of the first premiers to visit Israel after that state was founded in 1948.

The most notorious anti-Semitic speech made in Ireland at the time came from the odious Oliver J Flanagan (father of current TD Charlie) who later joined Fine Gael but was then an independent republican. Speaking on a Dail debate concerning the renewal of emergency legislation he wondered why we were interning republicans and weren't making any moves against "the Jews who crucified our saviour 1900 years ago and are crucifying us every day of the week".

In the same debate (scroll down) he praised Hitler for "routing the Jews out of Germany" and suggested we do the same.

The great irony is that Fine Gael, which Flanagan eventually joined, was made up of an amalgam of several bodies, including the Blueshirts who had modelled their style, if not their substance, on Europe's fascist movements. Yet it was Fine Gael, particularly their leader James Dillon, who wanted to join the war on the side of the allies. Whereas several republicans who had volunteered to fight AGAINST Fascism in Spain, ended up working for the Germans in WWII.

We should make no apologies for staying the bloody hell out of WWII. We would have been destroyed, largely be ourselves, if we had gone in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

If the Germans had invaded Ireland prior to conquering Britain, then I would imagine they would have installed a puppet regime to rule the country, as they did in other countries.
    In reply to the original question
    Would our tradition of rebellion/ insurrection have made things difficult for them?
    then I would have to say no.
    The Germans would have made the Black and Tans look like models of restraint IMO.
    Suspected opponents would be rounded up into concentration camps or else lined up and shot, along with their families.
    The German war machine was highly efficient and a much more difficult adversary than any other the country had faced.

If it invaded Ireland after they had conquered Britain then it is possible that partition would have been maintained. Hitler was an admirer of the Empire and he didnt want to break it up if a German controlled govt was in power in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

Just a flavour of what the country was like in the emergency. (And up until the 80's apparently)

This guy served as a minister for defence for 6 months.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_J._Flanagan

I think the chances of a German invasion were extremely remote. It would only have happened if Hitler had REALLY wanted to invade Britain or bring it to its knees and the truth is, he never wanted to do that.
    is it that he didn't want to, or that he realised it could have been a major disaster for the German forces. they had no landing craft, a vastly inferior navy and their air force didn't get control of the skies as quickly as the Germans thought.

He expected Britain to sue for peace in 1940 after he had humiliated its army, and that of France, in about six weeks. His main interest, as Imperial Germany's interest before, was in the east. All he wanted in the West was acquiescence.
    Sure, when Britain refused to oblige, Germany made some perfunctory plans to launch an invasion of Britain, but it was low priority. If you get a chance to see the World at War episode about the Battle of Britain, listen to the German WWII fighter ace, who later became General of Fighters, Adolf Galland, talking about Operation Sealion. "In my view, the plans were not serious."
    even though the forces earmarked for sealion were not released until 1942? sounds like Hitler always planned to attack Britain to me.
    But let's just say Hitler DID want to subjugate Britain and that he did want to use Ireland as a back door. Like any invader of any country in history, he would first have maintained that he was coming "not as an invader but as a liberator". He would have prepared Irish public opinion in advance by declaring that his only interest was a united Ireland, tied to Germany by bonds of gratitude and friendship.

His plans would have been to expel the British from the north, unify the country and impose a friendly regime in Dublin. Like he did in France, Holland, Norway etc etc The Irish would have been left to get on with ruling the place on our own, largely, while the Germans used Ireland as a launch pad for an invasion of Britain.

friendly as long as were were white, non jewish and able bodied.

There were very active resistance in france, Holland and Norway, countries who had no experience of being occupied. I'm pretty sure that any occupation, invited or not, would have met with stiffer resistance than the Balck and Tans did.

I agree though, Dev played the "Emergency" just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

There were very active resistance in france, Holland and Norway, countries who had no experience of being occupied. I'm pretty sure that any occupation, invited or not, would have met with stiffer resistance than the Balck and Tans did.

I'm not saying there would have been no resistance. On the contrary, I think the recriminations within the Irish population itself would have been vicious. Like I said, I think our experience would have been close to that of Yugoslavia where the Croats (or some of them) and Muslims (some of them) supported the Nazis whereas the Serbs opposed them. Even then it was not so clear cut, with lethal divisions between the likes of Tito (a communist Croat) and Mihailovic (a monarchist Serb) as to who was most entitled to lead the opposition.
    I agree though, Dev played the "Emergency" just right.

Well on that, although I think from vastly differing viewpoints, we are as one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,430 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

German Irish relations have always been quite good (going back to at least casement**) this continued throughout the war and even after the war when germany was painted as a pariah nation by the rest of the world.

I remember RTE I think doing a doc a few years ago around this subject, the conclusion was though that we would have been down the list in racial terms with the Slavs, so I don't think it would have taken too long for the peeps to wish the black and tans were back.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

We would have been a Hellish enough job to invade.If any of you ever see the plans for Unternehmen Gruen[Operation Green].it reads rather in "they couldnt be serious" category of things. Landing on the SE coast and coming up the Barrow river valley then spreading out towards Dublin, Cork and Waterford.Wether by accident or design this was where most of the Irish army was concentrated at the time.

My feeling was this plan was for post invasion UK,as sending an invasion fleet from France past an unconquerd UK with it's home fleet and airforce intact would have been a disaster.

If they had subjugated the UK ,or it had sued for peace.What would Ireland been able to do??Pre US entry,not much,maybe fight a protracted gurellia war against OKW Dublin?As any Irish regular forces vs Germans would have been wiped out in a conventional battle.Nor would the Germans be unsympathetic to Irish nationalistic views,as remember they had a long sympathetic view of Ireland in it's struggle against the Englisher.More than likely the Germans would have been welcomed by many Irish.
    The IRA would have found themselves in concentration camps along with any other leadership figures.All the Germans were intrested in them doing in the war was sabotage and raids in NI and UK mainland,which they talked loudly of and didnt deliver too much of.
    Post Dec 1941,by some miracle that the 3rd Reich could invade Ireland.The US would proably be supplying a resistance force in both IRL and the UK and France ,proably the UK and France moreso due to their importance to the German war effort in industury and pouplations to destablise the German occupation.Ireland would have been bypassed and the German garrison left isolated in the main pushes into UK and the Continent.Thats if Hitler declared war on the US on Dec 12th 1941.
    Either which way,it would have cost alot to invade here and gained the Germans little with either the UK intact or/and the US coming into ww2

As for the racial profiling side of things by and large Hitler and Co considerd us as somthing of a bastardised Germanic/Nordic race,so there wasnt that much of a chance of alot of us becoming fertiliser .We still fitted the profile.Not to mind that Adolf himself had a "touch of the Irish" in him as well through family relations.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Previously posted in a similar thread in May 08

The Abwehr made fairly detailed plans for a potential invasion of Ireland, and several attempts were made to establish contact with the IRA. 2 IRA men, "Frank Ryan" and "Sean Russell" (Who's statue stood in Fairview Park in Dublin, until it was decapitated a few years ago) were major players in this plan. Their Abwehr codenames were "Richard 1" and "Richard 2". There were contingency plans to drop 120 Waffen SS / Paratroops with equipment the IRA would have been short of (Anti-Tank weapons and demolition explosives).

The Abwehr were not at all impressed with the IRA, and considered them amateurs. However the Abwehr intelligence on Ireland was absolutely dreadful too. Many attempts to land spies and radio equipment by U-Boat ended disasterously, with one spy "Walter Simon" being captured 8 hours after landing. German spy "Herman Goetz" was on the run in Ireland for a long time, being sheltered in IRA safe houses, and tried to use his IRA contacts in Ireland to set up a meeting with the Blueshirts leader "Eoin O Duffy", because they were considered in Germany to be the Irish Fascist Party, without realising "O Duffy" was an arch enemy of the IRA. Such was the confusion over Irish Political affairs. "Goetz", shortly after landing here by parachute, even walked into a country Garda Station in his Luftwaffe flight suit and asked directions, and the Garda on duty didn't seem to notice what he was wearing!!

I think it's a likely scenario the Germans would have used the Invasion as a ruse to remove the British from Northern Ireland, and some sort of Puppet Government would have been set up. If the Germans had chosen "Eoin O Duffy" and the Blueshirts to run this government, then it's likely to have turned the IRA against them and mass arrests of IRA men and women would have followed. "O Duffy" was a ruthless man, and a self confessed admirer of Mussolini and Hitler. He would no doubt have been Ireland's "Vidkun Quisling". "Eoin O Duffy's" knowledge of known IRA figures was extensive, and I'd guess the IRA leadership would have been offered something to join the puppet government, or face the execution squads.

I doubt there would have been much objection from the Catholic Church over these killings, as they were known to be sympathetic to the Blueshirt movement, fearing the 'Godless Communists'

When William Joyce AKA "Lord Haw Haw" used to broadcast German Propaganda on the radio, during the war from Berlin. There were many reports of cheering in Irish pubs, especially in the West, where he was from, when he broadcast news about British Ships being sunk in the Atlantic during the war. I think many Irish people were happy to see Britain get a Bloody Nose from the Germans, but at the same time were uneasy about the implications of a full German victory.

"Sean Russell" died of natural causes, in a German U-Boat (U-65) en route to Ireland with Frank Ryan, on August 14th 1940, and was buried at sea 100 miles of the west coast, wrapped in a Swastika Flag. "Frank Ryan" returned to Germany in the same boat, and lived out his days there, dying in a Military Hospital of a stroke in 1944 or 45.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

[I LIVED IN GERMANY FOR A WHILE ,I GOT TALKING TO AN OLD LUFTWAFFAN PILOT HE TOLD ME WAS ON A SORTIE TO BOMB BELFAST BECAUSE OF IT SHIP BUILDING IN ORDER TO LOCATE BELFAST FIRE WERE SET ABLAZE ON THE NIGHT IN MOUNTAINS NEAR BELFAST TO GUIDE HIM TO HIS TARGET
    ONE OF THE FIRELIGHERS WAS GERRY ADAMS DAD.
    HE SAID TO ME THAT IF THE GERMANS RULED IRELAND THEY WOULD HAVE SORTED THE IRA IN A WEEK AND THE BRITISH HAD TO RECOMMENDED FOR BEING SO RETRAINED IN THE LAST 30 YEARS
    ALSO HE MAINTAINED HITLER WOULD HAVE VIEWED IRELAND AS ANOTHER SLOVAKIA AND WE WERE UNTENMENSCH SO THAT SAYS A LOT WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FUTURE

DEV WAS THE ONLY LEADER IN THE WORLD TO SEND CONDOLSOES TO THE GERMANS, ALSO HE DID NT LET MANY REFUGESS JEWISH OR NOT IN

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

dennistuam wrote: »
    [I LIVED IN GERMANY FOR A WHILE ,I GOT TALKING TO AN OLD LUFTWAFFAN PILOT HE TOLD ME WAS ON A SORTIE TO BOMB BELFAST BECAUSE OF IT SHIP BUILDING IN ORDER TO LOCATE BELFAST FIRE WERE SET ABLAZE ON THE NIGHT IN MOUNTAINS NEAR BELFAST TO GUIDE HIM TO HIS TARGET
    ONE OF THE FIRELIGHERS WAS GERRY ADAMS DAD.
    HE SAID TO ME THAT IF THE GERMANS RULED IRELAND THEY WOULD HAVE SORTED THE IRA IN A WEEK AND THE BRITISH HAD TO RECOMMENDED FOR BEING SO RETRAINED IN THE LAST 30 YEARS
    ALSO HE MAINTAINED HITLER WOULD HAVE VIEWED IRELAND AS ANOTHER SLOVAKIA AND WE WERE UNTENMENSCH SO THAT SAYS A LOT WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FUTURE

DEV WAS THE ONLY LEADER IN THE WORLD TO SEND CONDOLSOES TO THE GERMANS, ALSO HE DID NT LET MANY REFUGESS JEWISH OR NOT IN

Just quick one, I don't think that Slovakia works well with the untermenschen status, yes Slovaks are of Slavic origin, so not purely clean race, but they fought on the German side from the very beggining of invasion to Soviet Union right to the bitter end. Well some of the 'original' units anyway...
    And from the point of nazi-germanic occult view, Celts are very close to the Aryan race. I'd say cousins...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Wikipedia claims we're just above the French:

see here

Advertisement