Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garage recommendation D24

Options
  • 20-08-2008 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭

Decided to change garages due to the last place going all celtic tiger.. ... so I am looking for a very reliable and not greedy mechanic/garage in the D24 area.

Would also use one in Dun Laoghaire direction. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this or if its within the rules or whatever (checked but couldnt see it being disallowed) - just looking for a personal recommendation from somone who has recently used a high quality and not too expensive place would be good. Forgot to say its a ford car.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Are you looking to go to a main dealer, or an independent garage?

If the latter, a friend of mine has a small backstreet garage in Walkinstown. I can PM you the details if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Are you looking to go to a main dealer, or an independent garage?

If the latter, a friend of mine has a small backstreet garage in Walkinstown. I can PM you the details if you want.

yep - an independent one is what I am looking for. Please pm details - is this one you use yourself yep ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

PM sent.

Advertisement