Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview - Matrenity Leave

• 20-08-2008 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi everyone,

I actually have an interview for a few months work which is a step in the right direction. Could anyone give me some pointers on the types of questions I would be asked in this type of interview?

Hope people are getting places with their similar hunts!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Hi Mopsy!

I started out covering maternity leave! The only thing I would say is look up a few questions that could be asked on your subject(s). For example, I teach music, I was asked "how would you approach the deane piece to 6th years", "how important is dictation in music", things like that!

Best of luck :)

Advertisement