Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puzzeled.

Options
  • 20-08-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Ok this has had me a bit puzzeled all day. I don't remember my dreams very often. Around exam times I tend to remember things quite vividly but on the average morning of remember very little of my dreams.

So cue this morning, I can remember two seperate threads of dreams. One about my sister and the other about myself.

The one about myself has me quite puzzeled. I was on a night/day out. busy-ish pub with a group of friends and some guy we had met. (sounds like an ok dream) dancing or something follows and one of the lads trys to kiss me. And then it all goes horrible. I can't kiss him, not becuase I don't want to, or I'm not trying but becuase his mouth is like a beak. It keeps appearing like a reptile beak in my head. It's short and weird and hard and there are lots of sharp small teeth.

I remember thinking this is terrible, this will never work and then thinking well maybe if we hadn't had anything to drink, or if it was day time we'd be fine. And then I decide I'll try again at such a time, but in my heart I know it won't work.

woke up feeling quite sad.

Advertisement