Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Matches - Price Changes

Options
  • 20-08-2008 4:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭

This gets to me - when i see a soccer coupon price and then when you collect you do not get the price but the SP - i mean this should not be allowed - you are placing the bet in the expectation that the price you see is the price you get - it should be like backing a horse - if they happily take your bet on THEIR docket with their prices this is what you should get paid or if not withdraw or change the coupons so you know what price they are

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

You should get the price as it was at the time you placed the bet. I think... Whenever i back in a football match i always write the price down out of habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

It's not the SP but the price the match was at when you placed bet. Weekend coupon could be done up on a Thursday and you place bet on Saturday. Girls behind the counter usually tell me when price has changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭jacool

agree with last poster. if there is a price change the girl/guy at the till should tell you. i usually feel better about a bet then as i feel that "the money is down" !!
    i had the original 2008/2009 EPL coupon with fulham at 16/1 on the h'cap and they were backed into 12/1, but if i handed in my coupon i would have been told about the change i'm sure.

Advertisement