Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

urgent help required after checking cartell.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

AudiChris wrote: »
    Good result then!

I hope the garage have the ability/will to go after the previous owner. As much as you would have been gutted to buy this car with incorrect information, I'm sure the garage is well pi$$ed off about buying it under false pretenses (the SIMI form you sign when trading in your car specifically asks was the car ever used as a hackney/taxi).

Well done for doing the work and protecting yourself.

Now, back to the Passat shopping....

Got any Passats for sale Chris?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

LOL, no vested interest here, just a concerned citizen. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I bet that salesman is probably getting his ass chewed by his boss with regards that car.

That car will probably get sold on to the trade now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

AudiChris wrote: »
    Good result then!

I hope the garage have the ability/will to go after the previous owner. As much as you would have been gutted to buy this car with incorrect information, I'm sure the garage is well pi$$ed off about buying it under false pretenses (the SIMI form you sign when trading in your car specifically asks was the car ever used as a hackney/taxi).

Well done for doing the work and protecting yourself.

Now, back to the Passat shopping....

yeah cheers audichris
    i hope they do too, yeh i seen the specific question =was car ever used as hackney or taxi.
    he went all the way from kildare to galway, must have got a great trade with such low miles, the more this rolls the more i think it was clocked.

yeah they sounded so pissed off you wouldnt believe.

mite even look at 05 audi, if i follow the heart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

bazz26 wrote: »
    I bet that salesman is probably getting his ass chewed by his boss with regards that car.

That car will probably get sold on to the trade now.

alot of sons work there so maybe the dinner table was quiet this evening:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement