Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Week Double Eviction Shock

Options
  • 20-08-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭

Just read this over on the sun website:

TWO housemates will face a shock double eviction in a cruel final week twist, TV Biz can reveal.

They will be kicked out during a live Tuesday night show - just three days from the end.

It will be the first mid-week eviction of the series and will be a heart-breaker for the housemates who'll think they've made the final.

Another live show will take place on Wednesday of next week when another contestant is expected to get the chop.

A BB insider confirmed to TV Biz: "There hasn't been a mid-week eviction this series so nobody will be expecting it.

"It will be cruel on the pair that go, but a great surprise for viewers to witness."

This is gonna be sick to watch cant wait for it myself anybody goes :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Its even better because its on a Tuesday and I dont think theres ever been a surprise eviction on a Tuesday!! Normally they have it on the Wednesday. Hopefully Kat will get booted out, it would be the greatest moment in BB history. All her acting would be for nothing! :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

That must be linked in with the live task??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I reckon one person goes on the live task and then this shocker to top it off.

Advertisement