Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Incident on the Quay

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 v2rs1111

Who gets right of way outside the entrance anyway? Should the pedestrian not be more careful crossing or should the Garda not be more careful leaving? I'm going to go for both.

Just for the record I was already after passing the start of the entrance and I was clearly visible to the garda car if he had been going at a normal pace. The garda car shot down with little regard for whoever was in front of it.
    Not the usual van the travellers tend to use - looks very like what the taxi's use around the city

it definitely wasn't a taxi as it was a commercial vehicle. Two occupants in it and both were male. Beyond that I don't know who they were or what their background is
    Eh right ya. Im not saying there perfect, but its hardly fair to critise them when they havent actually done anything wrong

so you don't consider dangerous driving to be something wrong so?

i aint making a complaint anyway as its only making your own life difficult. If he had hit me then yeah I think a complaint would be warranted but as he didn't it just not worth the hassle.

Anyway I've withdrawn my phone from adverts so I won't be posting again.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

v2rs1111 wrote: »
    Just for the record I was already after passing the start of the entrance and I was clearly visible to the garda car if he had been going at a normal pace. The garda car shot down with little regard for whoever was in front of it.

Jesus that's just careless. Should have complained, lucky you were not hit.
    so you don't consider dangerous driving to be something wrong so?

I do. Statement was made in general and not to any specific example.
    i aint making a complaint anyway as its only making your own life difficult. If he had hit me then yeah I think a complaint would be warranted but as he didn't it just not worth the hassle.

Anyway I've withdrawn my phone from adverts so I won't be posting again.

Fair enough... cheere-o...

Advertisement