Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MotorHome.ie - Out of business.

• 20-08-2008 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

I was set to rent a camper van next week for Electric Picnic and now I find out that MotorHome.ie have gone out of business. Anyone else know anything about this. They hit my credit card for 2k at the start of the month on something I havent even recvd.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

They're in receivership. Email them and see what happens. Also contact your credit card company and see what they can do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

:(This is a shame,they were a good company to deal with.

Sorry to hear about your rental Interceptor,alot of people in same boat for this weekend and hols in general,are you still going to the picnic?I would be staight onto your CC company,you should be insured against this

Advertisement