Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexirent/Harvey Norman

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

you wont be covered. unfortunately cracks dont appear out of no where and if you dont know what happened to it then someone is fibbing to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

What are flexi rent like if you have a bad credit rating?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Well they check your credit rating (and they're pretty strict), but its worth a shot.
    Better off getting a loan in credit union to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 noodledog

Just so ye all know (and I got nothing but **** for this over in the consumer boards...)

Flexirent will not cover accidental damage. I tried to ask for help on the other board but got nothing but smartass responses. If you break it, they'll pull out clause 26 of your contract and only offer to buy you out of your remaining payments.

To my knowledge (i've been digging), i've been hard pressed to find anyone who has had this statement they make honoured.

"Lost? Damaged? Stolen? We'll Replace It!"

Load of lies.

I know this because they won't replace a 20-month old laptop, which would be cheap to replace. So if they won't replace oldish **** after 20 payments have been made I wouldn't hold my breath on getting anything newer looked after either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

noodledog wrote: »
    Just so ye all know (and I got nothing but **** for this over in the consumer boards...)

This is the consumer board, and your last 2 threads on this subject were locked for a reason.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement